A lot of medical facility owners skip hiring a professional Long Island medical office cleaning service because they do not believe that the results are worth the cost. To everyone else that works within a medical facility, cleanliness is one of the most important aspects of the job. With so many people walking through the doors for different reasons, it is important to keep bacteria and germs to the absolute minimum.
Thunderbird Maintenance Corporation offers superb medical office cleaning services in Long Island. Do not get confused, medical facility cleaning is not the same thing as other office cleaning services; emptying the trash, washing windows, vacuuming, etc. Specialized cleaning is needed when working in locations that contain contaminants, bacteria, and medical instrumentation. Listed below are some truths that everyone should understand when discussing how to keep a clean and germ-free medical facility:
- A professional cleaning service will have all of their employees go through specialized training (OSHA) so that they know how to keep themselves and others safe.
- Medical office cleaning necessitates specialized cleaning products that include disinfectants (hospital grade) that eliminate bacteria and cut down on germs.
- Vacuums that are used within a medical facility should include a HEPA filter so that germs and bacteria are trapped and not dispersed in the air.
- Universal precautions should always be followed.
- Each individual that is on a medical office cleaning team should pass a background check.
Thunderbird Maintenance Corporation will ensure that all medical office cleaning services are completed to the highest of standards. Our company is bonded and insured to ensure that our clients are getting the best service from Day One. Call today to find out how our medical office cleaning services can help!